Racing...-.-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing...-.-

When I started raising my chocobo, all I wanted was a fast bird to get me from point A to point B. But after I started, I figured "Well, if I'm taking it to SS-Class STR/END anyway...why not race it?".

But I have a problem, or rather two questions.

1. My bird is currently S-Class is both STR and END, with SS-Class coming soon. But when I go to the chocobo guy and talk to him, and look at the entrants for the race...it lists my chocobo as only "average" str and end. Is this a glitch? or are certain races capped on what stats can be?

2. As said above, I'm currently at S-Class. And I've been trying the beginning race over and over. But even at S-Class, I never place any higher then second last....ON THE VERY BEGINNING RACE!. What the hell is going on? Now, I don't have any abilities (I plan on going SS, then trying to win alot for chocotrains) but still, this is just odd.

Thanks for any help :D

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Re: Racing...-.-

I guess if you haven't found your answer by now, your original chocobo is probably retired...since this was posted so long ago.

But to answer both your questions:
    1) You have to reregister your chocobo every time it upgrades one of its stats. To do this, you go to the stables and talk to whoever takes care of your chocobo and "Request Documentation" and get a racing form (CRA form, I believe). Trade this to your chocobo racing person to register it. It'll ask if you want to cancel your current registered chocobo--just say yes.
    2) You'll pretty much always lose unless your STR/END is up really high. I have S-Class STR/END and I get 1st unless there is a super chocobo (S-Class STR/END with Gallop+Canter).

I know that this post is really old, but it bugs me that no one has answered you yet.

Comment

Working...
    X