Alternative reciepes for lvl 33-38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative reciepes for lvl 33-38

ok so things are going good and I have been lvling good off of the 99 stack of beetle arrowheads for the last 3 lvls. Was wondering if I should stick to this until 38 or is there any alternative reciepes out there that will give me skill up and possibly some profit. So far these days no one is buying arrows and the only profit I get from WW is the multitude of Shihei that I make for others. I wanna get a good synth to lvl on as well as make some gil
    Dahc Ramuh server
    San D'Oria Rank 6
    RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Re: Alternative reciepes for lvl 33-38

Originally posted by Dahc View Post
    ok so things are going good and I have been lvling good off of the 99 stack of beetle arrowheads for the last 3 lvls. Was wondering if I should stick to this until 38 or is there any alternative reciepes out there that will give me skill up and possibly some profit. So far these days no one is buying arrows and the only profit I get from WW is the multitude of Shihei that I make for others. I wanna get a good synth to lvl on as well as make some gil
    Oh, boy, I hope you aren't going to keep that philosophy beyond level 59. Woodworking is actually fairly profitable for the first 59 levels, since ammo is consumable.

After that, though, things get pretty icky, both in material costs and lack of saleability.

Beetle Arrows cap at level 39; you can stop a few levels early and do Fang Arrows until 42. If you have the Wood Ensorcellment key item, you could also opt to do Oak Cudgels until 35, save them and turn them into Warp Cudgels until 44.

Icemage

Comment

Re: Alternative reciepes for lvl 33-38

No the mind set that may be coming across is not really why I am in the WW craft. I like WW cause Ido it in RL as well. I rarely ever sell the items I make cause most of the ones I do make are for LS mates. the random things I do sell are mostly shiehi. I do go logging quite a bit. Not more a matter of making money than it is to find something else to make. I am running low of arrowheads, now I could buy more but figured by the time I do that Iwill not need a full stack of 99 and I will have wasted money buying a new stack. I do intend to lvl on fang and look forward to making warp cudgels cause I could always use one and those sell good I hear. But sometimes I just get bored with the same synth and was looking for a good alternative to break the monotany. And if I happen to make a profit more than I am with selling the beetle arrows that would make it all the better. AH is not selling them that fast on Ramuh. So sometimes I end up NPCing them cause iam impatient which ends up a loss.
      Icemage quick question. What does the oak cudgel cap at? was just wondering ( not at home to look it up) I think If I can synth these in the next few lvls I will start working on getting the key item
      Last edited by Dahc; 03-13-2008, 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Dahc Ramuh server
      San D'Oria Rank 6
      RDM 68 WHM 38 BLM 22 PLD 35 SAM 15 NIN 15 WAR 10 BST 34 THF 15 MNK 10 SMN 10 DRK 10 DRG 14 BRD 15 PUP 12 COR 10 RNG 10 BLU 19 DNC 20 SCH 15

Comment

Working...
      X