Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonecrafting HELP!!! pls stuck @ lv.63

HELP!! I'm stuck at lv.63 Bonecraft!!!

And before you ask, this is my highest carft and all my other crafts (yes all including fishing) are all at lv.45.

As an example, I have been able to craft SH Scorpion Harness's with very little synth failures and that's still a lv.69 cap right?? and yes I have crafted other things with lower lv. caps, especially around the lv.65/66 cap area and still nothing!!

I crafted Demon Arrowheads until I hit 63, and I keep crafting Scorpion gear (mask/leggings/subligar and even Harness) yet nothing.

I have even asked SE, and all they tell me is that it will happen, just keep crafting

Am I missing something??

Please give me your advice, as I've spent at least another 500k in the last 2 weeks since I hit lv.63 and not even a single 0.1 skillup
    Last edited by DragonLogicX; 04-21-2008, 07:27 AM.

Re: Bonecrafting HELP!!! pls stuck @ lv.63

Bone Patas. They cap at 68. Goldsmiths who are skilling up in the 60s use them to synth Hydro Patas, as that's the most cost effective path for them.

Either AH them in Jeuno/Whitegate, or Bazaar them outside the Goldsmithing guild in Bastok. Unless something terribly wrong is going on, you'll make a profit off of them.
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Working...
    X