Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leveling Alchemy to make bolt heads cheaply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leveling Alchemy to make bolt heads cheaply?

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
    You also have to take into account the direction you are facing
    No. Stop telling this total bullshit about facing direction to the newbs. It has never been proven. "But it can't hurt!" Except that it's a freaking waste of time. "But I do it all the time and it works for me!" But you've never tried facing the wrong way and seeing if it's any worse, have you?
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
      No. Stop telling this total bullshit about facing direction to the newbs. It has never been proven. "But it can't hurt!" Except that it's a freaking waste of time. "But I do it all the time and it works for me!" But you've never tried facing the wrong way and seeing if it's any worse, have you?
      I do believe in the direction you are facing. It all depends on the person as well. If you want to face a certain way, then do so.

It only take like 2 seconds to face a certain way then to start power crafting. I don't mind turning then craft.

But if I did have enough gil I would like to test this out and see if it does make a difference. But I can't so I ust go with it. I don't think that doing it does hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
        Whoa! Whoa....Whoa! Is it really that serious......

Technically I face the wrong way all the time, however when I'm doing that I'm trying for HQ and not actually skilling up, but when I actually am crafting to level a skill, I do face the wrong direction the closer I get to the cap of the item (Skillup Direction or direction that the crystal is weak against). However, with what I just said, there is actually no way for me to test the amount of skillups i get while facing whatever direction because there is no way for me to delevel myself back to check and see if I was right, and furthermore there is also no way for 2 people to get the same results because the game likes some people more than others . I'll admit that before I knew about the method, I'm pretty sure I faced whichever way I was standing when I stopped running. I only went off of what I read in Spielman's Mog (I think that's the right name.) from around the time I got midways in woodworking. Nobody actually has the time or the manhours to create a uber test to test out every single situation that is possible to test and so unless SE comes out and says it I'm pretty sure it'll never be proven. Unless somebody wants to spend countless manhours leveling all the crafts over and over again.

So whether people believe it or not, I believe in the "Hoo-do" as I like to call it, and I don't challenge or go against it.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Working...
        X